Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring is in the Air!

Happy Easter to Everyone!  We are so glad we made it this far.  Tyson is now finished with school until September of this year, and we are all settling in for a nice long spring/summer break.  Tyson will be working at Home Depot during his hiatus, while Otto and I will be spending more quality time with each other at home.  We are hoping, weather permitting, that a good portion of that time will be spent out doors.  We bought Otto his first bathing suit and sandals this past week, and hope that he will be able to use them frequently this summer.  Otto is quite fond of the water.  (See evidence below)

Also, I have included a few shots from Otto's Easter Photo Shoot for your pleasure and entertainment: (click pictures to see larger images)























1 comment:

  1. Hey Julie & Tyson! I just rediscovered the lost link to your blog, and have enjoyed catching up! Many congratulations on your sweet Otto - what a handsome guy. You all look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete